Want to create comics or illustrations and don’t know where to start? Not a pro at sketching but have great visual ideas which you want to put out on Instagram? This workshop is for you.
This is a 2.5 hour virtual workshop which will cover:
- How to get started
- What tools to use
- Finding inspiration
- Creating a bank of ideas
- Converting ideas to visuals
- Sketching it out
- Inking and colouring
- Building your own style
- You do NOT need to be good at sketching to make the most of this workshop. Some of my favourite creators are terrible artists :)
- While I will be using Procreate on iPad with Apple Pencil to demonstrate my process, you can use any sketching app / software / tool including the good old pen and paper.
- It is a virtual workshop. Please choose your time slot while booking it - I am releasing only 2 slots with limited seats.
- Details with a joining link will be shared to the email IDs you enter. Do check your mailboxes for the same.
- There will be a small pre-work required to make the most of the workshop, which I will share in due time. But I promise to make it fun.